- Podcast Audio $45/hour; depending on the quality of your audio, I work at approximately a 2-1 rate. Regardless of length of audio, there is a minimum $20 charge.
- Audio Book $60/hour Basic editing includes preparing files to meet ACX standards.
- Basic editing includes:
- Noise Reduction
- Removal (of obvious mistakes/long pauses)
- Basic ID3 Tagging
- Intro/Outro/Commercial Breaks
- Additional editing for additional sound, excessive extraneous voice removal (like umms and uhs), and heavy cross-talk, does take extra time and should be considered when approximating total cost per podcast.
- All files (such as intros, outros, background music, etc) must be provided before work commences.
$20 per episode/chapter for the first 6 episodes/chapters, or more, based on reliability/timeliness of payment. You can pay this deposit for as few or as many episodes/chapters as you like to reserve time. If this relationship works, future episodes will not require a deposit.
Raw audio provided to me must be in WAV or MP3 format and I, in turn, will provide both a WAV & MP3 file or whichever you prefer.
Negotiable. If less time is required than previously agreed upon audio delivery timelines, there will be an additional $30 per episode/chapter fee for a rush. Limits apply.
Provided storage of episodes are available for one year, or 60 days post-last job, on Google Drive that you have 24/7 access to.
All rights are yours, but I may ask your permission to use small pieces of audio (up to 10 minutes) as part of my portfolio. Show notes, transcription, etc, are not part of this deal.
As previously stated, $20 deposit per episode required at time of booking. Full invoice must be paid prior to final files being provided unless other payment details are worked out in advance. Payment shall be provided via PayPal.
If you have any questions about additional rates or something not listed, please email me at loopdilou[at]gmail[dot]com.